ADM Turntables fully 'Indexing Turntable Drive System' as featured in issue 84 (June 2014) of the Hornby magazine and the July 2014 edition of BRM magazine.
Information about how to install, programme and operate our turntable can be seen in the April and June 2016 editions of the Hornby magazine.
Our Indexing Drive System:
- the N and OO gauge versions, are based on a commercially available turntable
- a drive system is also available for larger gauges
- uniquely has the bridge live through 360 degrees, preventing breaks in sound for sound equipped locos
- is driven by a 'toothed' belt
- is a quiet running system, powered by a stepper motor with up to 100 programmable indexing positions
which we think makes it the ultimate 'indexing' turntable solution.
Want to know more? Then why not......
Go to our products page;
Contact Alastair on 01933 411127 (evenings) or mobile 07770 977867;
Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great Central Railway Model Event, Quorn Station, Loughborough - 17, 18 & 19 June 2016 - STAND 13
- International N Gauge Show, Warwickshire Exhibition Centre, Fosse Way, Nr Leamington Spa, CV31 1XN - 10 & 11 September 2016
- Spalding Model Railway Club, Springfields, Spalding, PE12 6ET - 12 & 13 November 2016
- Warley Model Railway Show, NEC Exhibition Centre Birmingham - 26 & 27 November 2016
Great Electric Train Show at Gaydon, British Motor Museum, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ - 8 & 9 October 2016
The National Festival of Model Railways, East of England Showground, Peterborough, PE2 6XE - 15 & 16 October 2016
email - email@example.com